Cogent to the smallest detail
- Monoblock design: Can be installed without refrigeration certification (“Kälteschein”)
- High flow temperatures up to 60°C
- High output figures (A7/W35) of up to 4.8
- Inverter technology: Regulated compressor for adapted heat output and low energy consumption
- Silent mode: Quiet operation thanks to inverter technology
- AES: Automatic de-icing system
- Space-saving outdoor installation and low weight of just 62 or 91 kg
- Extremely low-maintenance
- Vibration-absorbing hoses
AEHM hydraulic module internal unit
Cogent to the smallest detail
- Highly efficient heating circulation pump for heating and DHW
- Shift valve for DHW loading
- Emergency supplementary heating
- 15-litre expansion tank
- Safety valve, automatic venting device, manometer
- High-quality sheet steel cladding
The advantages at a glance
+ High energy efficiency even at flow temperatures of up to 60°
+ Continuous power adjustment and whisper-quiet operation thanks to inverter technology
+ Easy and quick to install thanks to monoblock design and flexible connection and installation options
The AeroWIN Klassik is an affordable, efficient heat pump model that is ideal for heating your home. It achieves flow temperatures up to 60°C and offers ultra-quiet, low-maintenance operation.
Note: The BioWIN2 Hybrid, which combines the AeroWIN Klassik with the BioWIN 2 Touch, ensures efficient and reliable heating, particularly in buildings with radiators.
Whisper quiet and compact
The AeroWIN air/water heat pump requires very little space. Thanks to flexible connection and installation options, it can be easily installed outside your house. Since all AeroWIN models work on the monoblock principle, it operates very reliably. In addition, installation and maintenance costs are very low. An extra bonus is that the technician does not require a refrigeration certification to install it.
Tip: Install the AeroWIN Klassik on a foundation with a suitable recess; matching brackets and connection sets are optionally available.
The AeroWIN is not only highly energy-efficient, it is also extremely quiet. At a distance of five metres, the sound pressure level is only about 30 decibels – roughly equivalent to the operating noise of a modern refrigerator. If required, the silent mode function ensures barely audible operation – at night, for example.
Tip: You can find our sound calculator here.
All safety-related components and those required for distributing heat in the house are accommodated in the AEHM hydraulic module to save space. This includes an energy-saving heating circulation pump, safety fittings such as the expansion tank, and supplementary heating for occasional peaks in demand.
JUST LIKE NATURE:
WITH SILENT MODE
|Type||AEK 4.5||AEK 8.6|
|Hydraulic module||in a set||AEHM|
|Operating unit||InfoWIN Touch|
|Thermal output (EN 14511)||A2/W35||kW|
|COP value (EN 14511)||A2/W35||3.7||4.0|
|Sound power level (EN 12102)||dB(A)||52||57|
|Sound pressure level at a distance of 5 m in free field||dB(A)||30||35|
|Maximum operating limit, heating system side||°C||60||60|
|Dimensions of heat pump||cm||102x52x74||115x52x81|
|Dimensions of hydraulic module||cm||56x38x77||56x38x77|
|Weight of heat pump||kg||62||91|
|Weight of hydraulic module||kg||43||43|
|Energy efficiency class for average climate (W35/W55)||A++/A+||A+++/A++|