VestoWIN - Wood burning stove
The central heating stove
Versatile and flexible
- Cooking and central heating in one
- Can be used flexibly for either primary or secondary heating
- Wood stove can be easily combined with oil, gas or pellet heating systems
Durable and reliable
- Top quality thanks to solid construction and proven technology
- High reliability due to the full guarantee lasting up to 5 years.
Practical and comfortable
- Easy to use stove, both for heating and cooking
- Timeless design that integrates easily into existing kitchen units
- Several colour variants to choose from
- Wood burning stove also available with ceramic hob
Glass-ceramic hob X
The VestoWIN is available with a traditional steel hob and with a ceramic hob.
The appliance can be ordered with or without an oven, depending on your preferences and requirements.
Fuel economy slider and combustion controller X
Economical operation can be achieved using the patented fuel economy slider and the combustion controller.
Heat-up support X
Heat-up support for fast and safe heating.
Cogent to the smallest detail
- The VestoWIN is available with a traditional steel hob and with a ceramic hob.
- The appliance can be ordered with or without an oven, depending on your preferences and requirements.
- Heat-up support for fast and safe heating.
- Economical operation can be achieved using the patented fuel economy slider and the combustion controller.
The advantages at a glance
+ Baking and roasting in the enamel oven
+ Optional insulating cover reduces radiation into the room
+ Economical operation thanks to fuel economy slider
Cooking and heating in one
Cook, fry and bake while supplying your entire home with cosy warmth at the same time. The VestoWIN combines all the advantages of a traditional stove with those of central heating.
The practical all-rounder is a popular eye-catcher – in both traditional and modern kitchens. That's why with the VestoWIN we have focussed not only functionality but also on provision of an attractive exterior and timeless design.
The stove with central heating is available in a total of three different forms.
|Type||VestoWIN Klassik 170||VestoWIN Klassik 220||VestoWIN Premium 200/202*|
|Fuel||Split logs (33 cm)|
|Total nominal thermal output||kW||17||20||20|
|Nominal thermal output, water||kW||12||17||13|
|Nominal thermal output, space heating||kW||5||3||7|
|Fuel/filling chamber||l||33 (~ 5 kg hardwood)||40 (~ 7 kg hardwood)||33 (~ 5 kg hardwood)|
|Filling door opening (W x H)||mm||210 x 155||325 x 150||210 x 155|
|Dimensions W x D x H||mm||450 x 600 x 847||600 x 600 x 847||1000 x 600 x 847|
|Boiler water volume||l||15||19||15|
|Max. operating pressure||bar||2.5||2.5||2.5|
|Required flue draught||mbar||0.12||0.12||0.13|
|Flue connection||Removable connections, left, right, rear, top||Removable connections, left, right, rear, top||VEP 200: left (side, rear, top) |
VEP 202: right (side, rear, top)
* VestoWIN Premium 200: Oven left, flue connection left
VestoWIN Premium 202: Oven right, flue connection right