Cogent to the smallest detail
- Monoblock design: Can be installed without refrigeration certification (“Kälteschein”)
- High flow temperatures up to 65°C
- A++ energy efficiency class even with flow temperatures over 50°C
- High output figures (A7/W35) of up to 4.8
- Inverter technology: Regulated compressor for adapted heat output and low energy consumption
- Steam/wet steam injection to increase efficiency
- Large distance between fins (evaporator) for low sound power level
- Silent mode: Quiet operation thanks to inverter technology
- AES: Automatic de-icing system
- Electronic expansion valve
- Optimised overheating regulation
- Extremely low-maintenance
AEHM hydraulic module internal unit
Cogent to the smallest detail
- Highly efficient heating circulation pump for heating and DHW
- Shift valve for DHW loading
- Emergency supplementary heating
- 15-litre expansion tank
- Safety valve, automatic venting device, manometer
- High-quality sheet steel cladding
The advantages at a glance
+ Best possible energy efficiency even at low sub-zero temperatures
+ Infinitely variable output adjustment thanks to modern inverter technology
+ Particularly quiet operation
With the AeroWIN Premium, the focus is on achieving the best possible energy efficiency. Thanks to its high-quality components, the air/water heat pump achieves flow temperatures of up to 65 degrees even at very cold outside temperatures, ensuring the ultimate in hot water convenience. The AeroWIN Premium can also cover higher thermal outputs of up to 22 kW.
Whisper quiet and compact
The AeroWIN air/water heat pump requires very little space. Thanks to flexible connection and installation options, it can be easily installed outside your house. Since all AeroWIN models work on the monoblock principle, it operates very reliably. In addition, installation and maintenance costs are very low. An extra bonus is that the technician does not require a refrigeration certification to install it.
Tip: Install the AeroWIN Premium on a foundation with a suitable recess; matching brackets and connection sets are optionally available.
The AeroWIN is not only highly energy-efficient, it is also extremely quiet. At a distance of five metres, the sound pressure level is only about 30 decibels – roughly equivalent to the operating noise of a modern refrigerator. If required, the silent mode function ensures barely audible operation – at night, for example.
Tip: You can find us here.
All safety-related components and those required for distributing heat in the house are accommodated in the AEHM hydraulic module to save space. This includes an energy-saving heating circulation pump, safety fittings such as the expansion tank, and supplementary heating for occasional peaks in demand.
JUST LIKE NATURE:
WITH SILENT MODE
|Type||AEP 7.6||AEP 13.9|
|Hydraulic module||in a set||AEHM|
|Operating unit||InfoWIN Touch|
|Thermal output (EN 14511)||A2/W35||kW|
|COP value (EN 14511)||A2/W35||3.9||4.1|
|Sound power level (EN 12102)||dB(A)||50||54|
|Sound pressure level at a distance of 5 m in free field||dB(A)||28||32|
|Maximum operating limit, heating system side||°C||65||65|
|Dimensions of heat pump||cm||127x59x90||149x59x105|
|Dimensions of hydraulic module||cm||56x38x77||56x38x77|
|Weight of heat pump||kg||160||175|
|Weight of hydraulic module||kg||43||43|
|Energy efficiency class for average climate (W35/W55)||A++/A++||A+++/A++|