Efficient heat from the air
Efficient heat from the air
The AeroWIN Klassik air/water heat pump is the perfect heating solution for modern single-family and multiple-family homes with low energy requirements. It takes free energy from the ambient air and converts it into comfortable warmth for heating. The AeroWIN works extremely efficiently. The unit continuously adapts its output to actual requirements and achieves a high energy efficiency class of up to A++ even with flow temperatures of over 50°C. This allows you to heat your home in an environmentally friendly and very economical way.
The AeroWIN Klassik is an affordable, efficient heat pump model that is ideal for heating your home. It achieves flow temperatures of over 50°C and offers ultraquiet, low-maintenance operation.
Note: The BioWIN 2 Hybrid, which combines the AeroWIN Klassik with the BioWIN 2 Touch, ensures efficient and reliable heating, particularly in buildings with radiators.
- Affordable entry-level model for new buildings
- Easy to install thanks to compact monoblock design
- Infinitely variable output adjustment thanks to modern inverter technology
- Monoblock design: Can be installed without refrigeration certification (“Kälteschein”)
- High flow temperatures up to 60°C
- High output figures (A7/W35) of up to 4.8
- Inverter technology: Regulated compressor for adapted heat output and low energy consumption
- Silent mode: Quiet operation thanks to inverter technology
- Automatic de-icing system
- Space-saving outdoor installation and low
weight of just 62 or 91 kg
- Extremely low-maintenance
- Vibration-absorbing hoses
AEHM hydraulic module internal unit
- Highly efficient heating circulation pump for heating and DHW
- Shift valve for DHW loading
- Emergency supplementary heating
- 15-litre expansion tank
- Safety valve, automatic venting device, manometer
- High-quality sheet steel cladding
Ultra-quiet and space-saving
The AeroWIN is not only highly energy-efficient, it is also extremely quiet. At a distance of five metres, the sound pressure level is only about 30 decibels – roughly equiv-alent to the operating noise of a modern refrigerator. If required, the silent mode function ensures barely audible operation – at night, for example.
All safety-related components and those required for distributing heat in the house are accommodated in the AEHM hydraulic module to save space. This includes an energy-saving heating circulation pump, safety fittings such as the expansion tank, and supplementary heating for occasional peaks in demand.
Here is an overview of the technical data.
Thermal output (EN 14511)A2/W35
COP (EN 14511)A-7/W35
Sound power level (EN 12102)
Sound pressure level at a distance of 5 m in free field
|Maximum operating limit, heating system side||°C||60||60|
|Dimensions Heat pump|
Dimensions Hydraulic module
|Weight Heat pump|
Weight Hydraulic module
|Energy efficiency class for average climate (W55°/W35°)||A+/++||A+/A+++|